Thursday, June 27, 2013

Make Tropical Sangria Punch

Make Tropical Sangria Punch


This is my own version of sangria. It's fast, easy, and strong, just how I like my men! Only this one I don't mind sharing. Sangria is traditionally a drink made with red wine and fruit, so this is definitely different from the classic, especially since we're using white wine.


Instructions


1. Mix one bottle of fruity white wine (I like Chardonnay) in a glass pitcher or bowl with half a cup of orange liquor and half a cup of pineapple flavored rum. Sounds great already, doesn't it?


2. Next, I peel an orange using a knife so I can remove all the bitter white stuff. Break it into wedges and then chop the wedges in half. Take some pineapple (from a can is fine, just drain it first, or not if you prefer). Cut the pineapple into pieces about the same size as the orange chunks. Add it all into your pitcher.


3. Stick it all in the fridge for a few hours so that all the flavors mingle like a hooker at the prom, and the punch gets nice and cold. Serve it up so that all your guests get some orange and pineapple pieces in their cup.







Tags: Make Tropical, Make Tropical Sangria, Sangria Punch, Tropical Sangria, Tropical Sangria Punch, white wine